So this is a weird, poorly laid out post, but I have had like 3 Peppermint Mocha's this morning, and the sugar to caffeine ratio is just a tad high at the moment!
We had a lot of fun last weekend. Z was in a Christmas parade with the Girl scouts. She was so excited to get to ride in the float and princess wave her little heart out!
Don't mess with his Dinosaurs!

We got to go to Holiday Madness at Z's school last night. There were horse drawn carriage rides, carolers, a magic show, book fair, face painting, and of course the big guy!

We had a blast with Dave and Amy! Z never let go of A's hand, they were adorable!
This is us at the National tree watching one of the shows. The tree was so much more than we expected, they had a huge yule log fire, Santa's workshop (with free pictures), a stage with carolers and dancers, and to top it all off it snowed the entire time! Could it have been more perfect? Here are some pictures of us all hangin' in Presidential Park, just south of the white house. (not the best pictures in the land, but it's hard to look cute with those funny hat's on to keep your melon warm!)


This is J watchin' sister in the
So anyway, I guess that is kinda' our week in pictures!
How is everyone doing on the Christmas front? Are you ready?
We are (of course) way behind, but I am sure we will get caught up in time (really not any other choice right?) My family will be here next week, and we are very excited to have Christmas with them and show them around the town. We get to stay at a working farm in Lancaster and wake up early to milk cows, gather eggs, and feed the chickens! (I'm sure to some of you that sounds like the last thing you would want to do on vacation, but we are weird, so there you go!) We are also going to Hershey Pa. and I can't wait to find out if it really smells like chocolate! (Holy cow! How much trouble am I in if it does? I'm going to need a whole new wardrobe by the time Christmas is done between Tara's orange cookies, Amy's Oreo balls and an entire town of Chocolate!!!) So I am asking in advance so I can steal all of your yummy ideas, but what is everyone baking/cooking this Christmas? Are you doing Ham? Turkey? Duck? Prime Rib? Squirrel? I have recently discovered Chick Fil-A, and I am thinking maybe some chicken strips with the Chick Fil-A sauce and a Peppermint chip milkshake may not be too shabby! Anyone for some waffle frys? Anyone? Hmmm...maybe chicken strips and ham! That's festive!
Oh and Z has a loose tooth! This is her first one and she is over the moon excited about it!
What is the going rate for a first tooth these days?


Post a Comment