Thursday, February 5, 2009

What a big Boy!!!

The J man is going to be 3 tomorrow!!!
I can't believe how quickly his birthday has come, time sure moves a lot faster when your aren't counting down patrols!
We finally got snow this last week and did some sledding. J loved it so much (what a difference a year makes! Last year he started crying at the sight of snow!) that we are going to take him to a nearby resort that has a golf course for sledding and an indoor pool for his birthday. Between that and a Dinosaur cake he will be in little boy heaven! I will post lot's of pics. for the G-ma's so be on the lookout!
In other exciting J related news- he is now potty trained. Yay!! He only wears underwear at home and has very few accidents. He seems to have and aversion to public pottys (can't say that I blame him) so he still uses a pull up when we go out, but hopefully he will get over that before we go to Disney in April.
We got to go watch the super bowl at Amy's! They have a giant TV and a lucky house so Bill was sure that the Steelers would do much better if we were viewing the game from there. I guess he was right! (to be truthful I didn't watch most of the game, Amy and I hid upstairs playing Wii!) We also took the kids to the Aquarium and the Beach, so other than the herpes/anarchy pizza (don't ask) it was an awesome weekend!
So that's it I guess! I am off to Jo-Annes to get some fabric for some stuff I am making for the kids, and then I have to figure out what we are going to do for Z's class and Daisey troop for V day. I guess I will probably be going to the gym too, but I need a few more cups of coffee before I am feeling that industrious! Have a great week!
Do any of you watch American Idol any more???

Post a Comment